Aspire PAC COVID-19 Protocols
Aspire PAC continues to follow all CDC guidelines and state mandates regarding COVID-19. Our goal since March 2020 has been for the utmost safety of our participants, staff, and audience members.
- All Aspire PAC staff are fully vaccinated.
- Masks are worn by staff at auditions, rehearsals, and performances.
- All audience members must wear masks for all indoor performances regardless of vaccination status.
- All cast members must complete a COVID-19 waiver before taking part in any Aspire PAC class, workshop, or performance. This waiver states that all participants must certify that they have not exhibited symptoms of, been diagnosed with, or been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. Participants who cannot certify all of the above must not come to their scheduled program, rehearsal, or performance and must notify the Artistic Director immediately.
- Participants must wear masks during indoor classes and rehearsals. Masking for performances will be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on vaccination status, venue policies, and current CDC guidelines/state mandates. Participants agree that they may be asked to wear a mask at any time based on the judgement of the Artistic Director and staff.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be asked to leave.
- Staff and participants must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer immediately after arriving.
- Personal items (scripts, pencils, highlighters, water bottles, etc.) should not be shared.
- Aspire staff will disinfect all high-touch areas prior to/after each session.
- No additional guests are allowed other than at the final performance (if applicable).